Floating fish feed is a kind of fish food that stays on the surface or in between the surface and the bottom of the water.
Compared to sinking fish feed, the floating feed has many advantages. They’re:
• By floating, the food doesn’t rot easily, as would happen with sinking feed
• You can always tell how much feed is left and know when to add more
• You can easily watch and determine the health of your fish and their feeding habits as they come to the surface to eat the food
• There are fewer chances of it making your fish sick because it’s unlikely to be attacked by bacteria and fungi that are found at the bottom of water
• There’s less pollution since there’s no chance of rotting uneaten fish at the water bottom
• There’s no food wastage as you can see uneaten food and not add more